The unimportant things that take up my life, besides alcohol. Just kidding! I might also talk about alcohol.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

je ne regrette rien

I'm working hard on my French. Not school.

I saw "Laurence Anyways" last night and my French is definitely better. Holy shit, this movie is so good. I cried. It was beautiful. Like a very sad dream.

When I was a little girl my dad dragged me along to air-shows and I fell to the ground, crying with hands over my ears because the sound was so loud it hurt. I so hate planes. Somehow, this is my approach to love: I am putting my hands over my ears and squeezing my eyes shut super hard anyways.

What's so great about Xavier Dolan is his understanding, and lovely demonstration, of how much people can suck at love.


No comments:

Post a Comment