The unimportant things that take up my life, besides alcohol. Just kidding! I might also talk about alcohol.

Friday 22 February 2013

Rust & Bone & Cotillard's Face

So watch "Rust & Bone" if you enjoy emotional manipulation and beautiful people. Specifically, the gorgeous Marion Cotillard. She absolutely acted the fuck out of this movie, but the Oscars already noticed her once and that is as far as they'll go for French movies. I LOVED this movie. I agree with Ebert's 4 stars. Some parts are crazy sad and horrifying. And yet, so is life. Isn't that what c'est la vie really means? Life, she is a cruel bitch.

I don't want to tell you what's in the movie before you watch it, because it's way, way better if you have no idea what's coming. Just strap in and get ready to see what it really means to "find love in a hopeless place".

[Note-- Rihanna, I know you're totally reading this. I do not approve of your particular hopeless place loveshit. You could date probably anybody, so. You know who else had her choice of anybody on earth? Cotillard, that's who! And look who she chose! Also, Diane Kruger. She got with Pacey!! I'm just saying, Rihanna. Look at your life, look at your choices. Also, you'd probably enjoy Rust & Bone. It's got whales and I know how potheads feel about whales.]

Rust & Bone's spoilery trailer: (BUT IF YOU TRUST ME AT ALL, JUST WATCH IT! Movies should be FULL OF SURPRISES.)




No comments:

Post a Comment