The unimportant things that take up my life, besides alcohol. Just kidding! I might also talk about alcohol.

Thursday 21 February 2013

Shameless

"Shameless" is currently my favourite thing on television. It's a remake of a British show that I haven't seen, so I can't compare (let's always assume the original Brit version is better). Basically the show follows the lives of a poor family in the slums of Chicago.



Alcoholism, broke people problems, adolescent angst and William H. Macy. Best kind of drama around. Also, it's just over the top and zany enough to be awesome.



This show is never boring and the characters really bring you in. All the actors are great. It's not a surprise that Joan Cusack is great. Duh. But Emmy Rossum, who knew? No bra, no make-up, no hope and she keeps it going!


No comments:

Post a Comment