The unimportant things that take up my life, besides alcohol. Just kidding! I might also talk about alcohol.

Monday 14 January 2013

Black Tights to Mars

About to recommend something besides movies / TV (I know I've let us all down, the collective birdbrain Borg that is my mind, by not reading anymore)--

*Wearing tights all day. If you are a woman of any age or a man who wants to Truly Live, try wearing thick, high waisted black tights. With a dress, with a skirt, with a long or even short T-Shirt. Have you seen "Factory Girl"? It's actually not bad. And Edie sells the lifestyle of the tights. I won't pretend like I got anything done today, but I sure do feel like an elegant ballerina and I have done 50% more callisthenics than usual. Note-- not leggings. Tights. Get into it.


Also, for TV, watch "Veronica Mars", because it was cute and fun and a galaxy's stretch better than fucking Dawson's Creek or Gilmore Girls or Friends (did I just lose all of you, right there? Tough love, kittens. Isn't it creepy I refer to myself as kittens? Actually, that's an adorable way to go crazy.) Because Kristen Bell called out Laineygossip on twitter today and I was quite pleased with her, what with my Polski pride. It's true, fuck bullies.


No comments:

Post a Comment