The unimportant things that take up my life, besides alcohol. Just kidding! I might also talk about alcohol.

Tuesday 8 January 2013

I Forgot Me Without You

In my list from the previous post I forgot to include "Me Without You", a 2001 film about poison friends in Britain! Have you ever seen Anna Friel? I wish I saw her more. She can smoke cigarettes with her toes. Also, Michelle Williams can speak British. This is one of those movies I want to watch again, right now, but I have this stupid depressing paper to finish.



Why do things get harder? I'm just sick of school. Also I saw a rat last night scurry out in front of my headlights and couldn't get out of the car for very long minutes. How do I feel about rats? 1984 level terror. I could never be a spy because RATS. Rats. You guys.

Rats.



Also, am I the only one who read 1984 and thought it was extremely romantic? "I LOVE YOU" note. That's great. I guess it's political but I think it's also a romance book. They had fun for a while! Obviously I'm great at book reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment